Wednesday, February 25, 2015


“Caleb turned the letter over several times to examine it, and then opened it. It read:

 

To Caleb, high priest of the people of High Rock and servant to the Timeless-One, greetings,

I would like to invite you to my humble dwelling place to discuss a matter of great importance to you and your people. I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Wizard

 

Caleb reread the letter several times, and then went back to heart linking with the Timeless-One.

At first, Caleb did not want to go see Mr. Wizard, nor did he want to talk with him. He did not want to be near where he lived at all. But, out of concern for the people of High Rock, he decided to go and hear what Mr. Wizard had to say. Caleb lifted his hands and his eyes toward heaven and said, “Oh Timeless-One, Your will be done. My heart says go. What does Your heart say?”

The Timeless-One answered Caleb saying, “Caleb, my friend, go to Mr. Wizard, for he loves darkness and hates the Light. He clings to evil and curses Love. Before he causes one of my little ones to fall, you must go.”

Caleb fell to his knees in worship.”

 

The above is taken from, “The Invitation”.

How many times do we feel we need to do something, we feel it’s the right thing to do . . . and yet. Then we say to ourselves, “It feels right, I’ll give it a shot.” Maybe we should consider what Caleb did, he took it to the Timeless-One, “Oh Timeless-One, Your will be done. My heart says go. What does Your heart say?”

Just because it “feels” right, it does not mean it’s the right thing to do. Take your needs, your desires, your questions, your hopes and dreams, and your adoration to the Timeless-One and say, “What does Your heart say?” Selah, I.H.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment