Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Caleb then said, “Let us give thanks for a great victory.” All but the
witches raised their hands as Caleb spoke to the Timeless-One: “We give thanks to You, Oh Timeless-One. You have shown us mercy and much love. We give You praise and worship only You. You are the victor once again. King of Glory. Amen.”
When their hands came down, Diana spoke and said, “Who is this
king of glory? Who is this yo...u speak of?”
Wah’li’si said, “Let me tell you. He is the Creator of the universe. He
is the lover of my soul. He fills me with His Spirit. He cleans me with His blood. He calls to the lonely. He calls to the lost. He says I love you. I love you at all cost.”
Diana, Lilith, and Rhiannon all said they wanted to know the
Timeless-One, so Wah’li’si and Caleb showed them the way to freedom and love by introducing them to the King of Glory. Then they all celebrated in song and dance, in clapping and shouting. Ovation lead in a song:

Add another seat to the table,
Another mansion in being built.
Another crown is being made,
Add one more name to the Book.
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, glory,
Glory to the Lamb,
Holy, holy, holy,
Holy is the Lamb.
Welcome to the family of God,
Your sins are washed away,
Welcome to the family of God,
Your lives will never be the same."

Selah, I.H.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment