Thursday, February 26, 2015


“Caleb went into the temple and heart-linked with the Timeless-One. When he was finished, he sang to the Lord:

 

Lord of heaven and earth.

God of the universe and beyond,

Ruler of the galaxies

Lord of host You are.

Caleb then went to his room and lay down on his bed to sleep. Before he fell asleep, he wondered; Why has the Timeless-One chosen me? I am not worthy of His grace and of His love. I am just a man; I am just dust that the wind will scatter. I . . . The Timeless-One interrupted him and whispered, “Hush, now sleep.” Caleb immediately fell to sleep.”

 

This one is taken from the story called, “Liquid Christ” from, “The Caleb Chronicles”. How many of us have ever thought or said something similar to what Caleb was thinking; “Why me? Why has God chosen me? I am no one special”, right? I’m guilty. Moses did the same thing, “They won’t listen to me. I am slow of speech, I stutter. Send someone else.” But, here’s the thing, the Timeless-One has chosen all of us to tell the people of this lost world about His Son, Yeshuah Jesus. He has given each of us a special talent, gift, ability to reach people no one else can reach. Rather it is intellectuals, scientist, musicians, meth-heads, prostitutes, atheists’, or those who come and visit your church on Sunday.

We are all called, we are all loved by the Timeless-One (and His love is limitless). None, not one is worthy of His grace and love.

I am just a man . . . but I am His man. Selah, I.H.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment