Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Prayer of Caleb


A Prayer of Caleb:





Oh, Timeless-One,

I am here. You are here.

You called; I came.

You touched my soul

With the holy ember

And filled my eyes with fire.

I know You know

My heart, Your temple.

Selah. Amen!



The above is a prayer from, “The Sound of Silence” from The Caleb Chronicles.



The buildings we see on street corners that have signs that read out front, “First Baptist Church”, “First Assembly of God”, and so on, are places for the Church to gather. The followers of Christ are the Church, not the buildings. Now, the cool thing is, your body, my body, our bodies are the Temple of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit resides in each one of our bodies. Amazing! So, the Church gathers in buildings to learn about and worship the Timeless-One our God, and each part of the Church body has within them, which is the Temple of the Holy Spirit . . . the Holy Spirit. Wow!

Selah, I.H.G.

1Co 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?



Pastor D W Riffe

The Caleb Chronicles

The Caleb Chronicles @ Facebook and Google+

danielriffesthecalebchronicles.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment