Sunday, November 15, 2015

Heaven's Kiss

Heaven's Kiss

Caleb said, “Gather around and lift up holy hands.” They all came in close together and lifted their hands toward heaven. Caleb said,
When morning breaks, You greet us with heaven’s kiss.
At the heart of noonday, it’s the shade of heaven’s wings.
When night falls,
Your songs of love and grace comfort us.”

The above is from, “Corridors” from my book, The Caleb Chronicles.

Heavens' Kiss? Yeah, well. I know, this one is a little out there. Let me see if I can explain.

Psalm 85:10 Lovingkindness and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings

Where does lovingkindness and truth come from? They come from Jesus. Jesus is Truth (John 14:6). Righteousness and Peace; Righteousness is what? Being in right standing with the Father. Peace comes from Jesus Christ.

James 3:18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
Those who desperately want to be in right standing with God so much that they feel they can't live without it, the Father will fill them with Righteousness.

2Th 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Jesus gives us HIS peace. We in ourselves do not possess any peace. Jesus gives us peace, for He is the Lord of peace.

Psalm 42:8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me; A prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.
What is God's song? What song is the LORD? Whatever song comes to mind when you feel like praising the Lord. In times of despair God puts a song of comfort in your, mine, our heart. I believe, “God Gave Rock-n-Roll to You” is God's song, lol. There is power in music and there is Great Power in music that praises God.

Psalm 22:3 But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel.
Not only is He our Song, but He sits Enthroned in our praises. WOW!

So, when we are in right standing with Father God, the Timeless-One, Jesus the Word fills us with HIS Peace, so then yours, mine, our hearts are neither troubled nor afraid. He hides us from evil with His mighty wings, so then we are comforted by our Song, Jesus.
I kind of drifted from the kiss of heaven a little bit. Back in Psalm 85:10 it said, “Righteousness and Peace have kissed.”
Psalm 85:10 Lovingkindness and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
I like to think, every morning, those who are in Right Standing with the Timeless-One are greeted with a kiss on the forehead from the Lord of Peace, Jesus as He says, “Wake, My child, My friend, for this is the day I have made. Now, rejoice and be glad in it.” Just a thought.
Selah, I.H.G.
Pastor D W Riffe
The Caleb Chronicles
The Caleb Chronicles @ Facebook and Google+
danielriffesthecalebchronicles.blogspot.com
www.amazon.com/The-Caleb-Chronicles-Pastor-Riffe/dp/1613141866


No comments:

Post a Comment