Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Friend of God

Friend of God:


Psalmus stopped and turned around. With a loud voice and outstretched arms, he said to Caleb, “Caleb. Warrior. High Priest! Slayer of demons! Friend of God!”

The above is from the story, “Psalmus” from The Caleb Chronicles.

John 15:12-15 "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
"You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Did Buddha call his followers friends? Do Muslims call Mohammad friend? Do you think Satan calls his followers “friends”? I don't know, but what I do know is that Jesus calls us His friends. I find that awesome. You, me, us, we are friends of the Most High God, the Creator the universe. And because He calls us friends, He laid down His life for us. Isn't that amazing. Almighty God gave His life, so His friends wouldn't have to. That, is a true Friend.
Remember:
We are Warriors in a Holy War.
We are Priest's in the Church of God.
We are to cast out demons and heal the sick.
We are Friends of God.
In Jesus Name.

Selah, I.H.G.
Pastor D W Riffe
The Caleb Chronicles
PastorDWRiffe@yahoo.com
The Caleb Chronicles @ Facebook and Google+
danielriffesthecalebchronicles.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment