Friday, July 10, 2015

I.H.G.


I.H.G.:



From out of the light and out of the humming came a voice saying, “Caleb, my friend, you are always in My grip.”



The above is from, “The Invitation” from The Caleb Chronicles.



Here the Timeless-One assures Caleb that He is always with him, that He has got hold of him and won't let go. That is good to know. Right?



Psalm 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand.

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

Mat 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

"teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Joshua 1:5 "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.



Mar 9:27 But Jesus took [a strong grip of] his hand and began lifting him up, and he stood. (AMP)



Always remember the Timeless-One has a Strong Grip on us. He won't let go, unless we force Him to. He will NEVER leave us nor Forsake us. And, with a Strong Grip of His right hand He lift's us up so we can stand. He will NEVER lose His Grip on us.

When I remember, I sign everything with the word, “Selah”, then I.H.G.

Selah means; to pause and reflect on, to think on, dwell on, meditate on what you just read or heard.

I.H.G. stands for, In His Grip.

Blessings Multiplied, Selah, I.H.G.



Pastor D W Riffe

The Caleb Chronicles

The Caleb Chronicles @ Facebook and Google+

danielriffesthecalebchronicles.blogspot.com

www.amazon.com/The-Caleb-Chronicles-Pastor-Riffe/dp/1613141866

No comments:

Post a Comment