Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Timeless-One

In “The Caleb Chronicles”, Caleb and the people of High Rock refer to God as the Timeless-One. Why? God is eternal. In the book of Isaiah it says that God inhabits eternity; Isa 57:15For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit.
God is outside of time. He... was before ancient times and He dwells beyond the future. That’s how He knows our future and the future of this world. He was, He is and He is to come. In Exodus He declares, “I AM Who I AM”. In Hebrew it reads, “I Exist.” God has always existed and will always exist.
The Timeless-One is the “I AM”, the “I Exist” and “The One Who inhabits eternity.” And one day we too will inhabit eternity. I pray that we ALL spend eternity with the Timeless-One. There is an eternity that is reserved for the devil and his demons and for those who do not accept the Timeless-Ones Gift, His Son the Word. That’s a place no one wants to spend eternity. Eternity is not a long time, it’s . . . eternity. I.H.G. Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment